There are two ways to Remove Cat Urine Odor. The first is by using scented sprays that are advertised on the Internet, but they work so well, that they really don’t work at all. These do not actually remove the odor. Instead, they only cover it up for a few hours until it is replaced with a newer smell. This is not a good way to deal with this problem because you may be removing the smell only to return it with a stronger one.
How to Remove Cat Urine Odor?
- How to Remove Cat Urine Odor? The second way to remove cat urine odor is to use a special product that is made to neutralize the smell. This product needs to be applied directly to the area where the odor is coming from and will need to stay on the odor for about an hour. It will neutralize the smell and get it down to the lowest level possible. After this process is complete, a pad or socks may need to be worn to cover the area to keep the odor from coming back.
- Both of these methods can take a long time to complete if you are dealing with a heavy buildup of cat urine odor. If you have never done either of these, I would highly recommend trying them before taking drastic measures. While they may help initially, they could end up costing you much more in the long run. I would suggest calling a professional cleaning service to remove cat urine odor from your carpet or upholstery if you have stubborn problems that refuse to go away. They can also help with smells that are harder to remove like pet stains.
- Cat urine odor removers that contain alcohol do not work very well. They may remove some of the odor, but they will also damage your carpet. If you must use an alcohol-based product, dilute the solution with water first. Then put some alcohol on a tissue and dabbing it over the affected area. Allow the alcohol to sit for several minutes then vacuum or sweep the solution of the carpet. Keep doing this until the odor is gone.
- Some people have tried using baking soda to remove cat urine odor. It has been said that you can actually smell the odor before the stain is noticed. However, this method rarely works. The baking soda tends to just lift the door and leaving the urine behind. It is recommended that if you choose to try this method that you do not use more than 2 cups. Also, you will need to blot the affected area dry before using any vacuum or cleaning tool.
- If you really want to remove cat urine odor, you should invest in a good product like Cat’s Urine Odor Remover. This product uses only natural ingredients that are proven to work. It also contains no alcohol, vinegar, or other chemicals that could further damage your carpet and be potentially dangerous for you and your family. It will remove the odor in one simple treatment. Best of all, this is something you can do yourself without having to hire anyone to do it for you.
Bu Yazıya Tepkin Ne Oldu ?